Abela 22 Studios Agencies Limited
Merchandisers: To handle outlets in assigned regions, facilitate collections, order generation, product availability, product visibility, generate sales, handle customer queries and development and growth of the region.
– Qualifications: Preferred candidates must have general trade experience in FMCG especially on food products
– Salary: Basic of kshs 18,000/- with a competitive incentive packages that includes bonuses and commissions
· Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
· Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
· Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
· Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
· Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
· Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
· Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
· Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
· Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
Salary: Basic of kshs 18,000/- with a competitive incentive packages that includes bonuses and commissions
How to Apply: Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees quoting the job reference.
Note: Applicants wishing to be registered on the ABELA database may be required to pay a fee.
Our recruitment terms and conditions apply.