Abela Studio Agencies
Qualifications & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Journalism required;
· Minimum of three (3) years of experience working at a PR agency or in-house public relations team,
· Must have attention to detail and a team player;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Must have established media contacts and networks
· Must have proven record of project management, including the management and execution of press plans, including press events and creating detailed road-maps for plan execution;
· Must have proven record of creating strategy and messaging for press introductions;
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables.
· Establish and plan corporate communications, event strategy, priorities, tactics and budget allocation.
· Set direction for, organize, coordinate, and ensure quality control of written materials from internal and external sources including press releases, Q&As/messaging documents, PR plans, fact sheets and reports.
· Coordinate with agency partners to execute plans, events and activities such as product launch events, interviews & special media activities.
· Work closely with the Head of Business development, to develop PR & Communications strategies;
· To work with leads from other Departments and to identify opportunities to help raise the profile of the company
· Oversee the product development process from the concept phase to the post – launch analysis phase
· Establish professional relationships and advice on effective communication with the press and preparation of press releases and features as appropriate.
· Maintain and update promotional or publicity items on the company website
· Analyzing media trends and dynamics to effectively advise clients on the best media to use so as to gain optimal value for money
Note: Applicants wishing to be registered on the ABELA database may be required to pay a fee.
Our recruitment terms and conditions apply.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 6TH July 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.