Adepts Systems Consultants
Find a Job
/ Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Chief operating officer (coo)
4 days ago
Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
Qualification Level: Bachelor
Experience Level: Executive level
Experience Length: 10 years
· Plans and directs all aspects of an organization’s operational policies, objectives, initiatives.
· Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company.
· Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
· Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
· Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
· Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
· Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives.
· Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers.
· Directs acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organisation goals.
· Evaluates newly implemented sales plans.
· Provide leadership to those under your command so that they might take more initiative in their roles.
· Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
· Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
· Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
· Master’s degree in business or related field.
· 10 – 15 years’ experience, at least 7 years in a senior management role.
· Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
· Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
· Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
· Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
· Advanced organizational leadership skills
· Excellent written, oral and client-facing communication skills
· Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
· Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
· Budget-focused mindset
· Effective time management
· Analytical Ability
· Strategic Thinking.
· Results Driven.
· Business Acumen.
· Decision Making.
· Logistics Knowledge
· Crisis Management.
· Risk Management.
Share this job post
LOGIN TO APPLY NOW
Email / Username
Minimum 6 characters
Keep me logged in
Not registered? Sign up
Safe Job Hunting
Banner Ad Rates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Instagram
The No.1 Job Site. All rights reserved.
Get it on Google Play
FREE – On Google Play