Adepts Systems Consultants
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Qualification Level: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 5 years
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
· Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex Web-based applications.
· Convert data from various formats (Excel, ACCESS etc) into developed databases.
· Interface with customers directly to: gather requirements, troubleshoot problems, training etc.
· Balance a variety of concurrent projects.
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
· Integration of data storage solutions
· Minimum of a Degree
· 5 – 7 years’ experience
· Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
· Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
· Understanding of MVC design patterns
· Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance
· Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gi