Africa Talent Company
· Drive the attainment of company sales goals and profitability with direct and distributor sales.
· Develop and solidify business relationships at the national and regional levels as appropriate to ensure company products are vital to customer business and revenue generating plans.
· Implement programs with distribution sales partners to maximize effectiveness of the allocation of resources.
· Handle and support dealers and large institutional clients with care.
· Deal with sales promotional activities like print/Radio/TV advertisements, flyers, road shows, etc.
· Prepare monthly/yearly sales target and achieve the same.
· Assess value and contribution of existing dealers and make changes when necessary.
· Gain and maintain market understanding and develop business plans and strategies which assure the attainment of company sales goals.
· Respond and resolve questions and concerns in a timely manner
· Provide revenue reports to leadership as required.
· Forecast revenue to sales management.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related business field.
· 5 years experience in water tank sales or building/construction materials and exposed to both channel marketing and direct institutional selling.
· Proven business analysis and judgment and the ability to proactively manage business revenue to meet objectives.
· Working knowledge of IT and possess a valid driver’s license.
· Should be able to handle the sales force in achieving sales targets. Sales is from both channel marketing & direct institutional sales. Good communication skills, both, written and oral and should have good presentation and reporting skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com