Career King Kenya
Responsible for: Coordinate the process corruption risk management within the Authority including corruption risk assessment, preparation and monitoring of corruption prevention plans
• Coordinate conduct of corruption risk assessment
• Coordinate development and implementation of corruption prevention plans
• Monitoring & Evaluation of implementation of Corruption Prevention plans
• Coordinate IAO and CPC activities
• Preparation of management and operational reports
• Supervise staff in the unit.
Academic and Professional qualifications
• Bachelor degree from a recognized university
• Evidence of cumulative training on not less than one (1) month in the areas of governance or corruption prevention, or management of ethics programs.
• Training in Tax and customs administration will be an added advantage.
• Membership of relevant professional bodies is an added advantage
Relevant work experience required
• At least four (4) years progressive work experience in the areas of governance, corruption prevention, or management of ethics programs
• Honesty and integrity of character.
• Good decision making capabilities
• Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
• Resilient, focused and results oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
Qualified candidates interested in any of the positions indicated should complete the Personal History Form (PHF) to be found on the KRA Website. This should be submitted together with a detailed and updated CV in a sealed envelope. The job reference number should appear on the PHF and the envelope.
Envelopes should be addressed to:
Deputy Commissioner – Human Resources
Kenya Revenue Authority
Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue
P O Box 48240-00100,