Career King Kenya
Having successfully recruited international students in last 19 years, we gained an excellent reputation as a leader of providing information of educational opportunities in Australia. For more information, please visit our website.
Job title: Branch manager
Key Selection Criteria
1. Completion of a Bachelor-level qualification or above
2. Minimum 2 years’ experience within Education/ Migration Services or similar environment (E.g. Universities / TAFEs or reputable Private RTOs).
3. General Knowledge of Australian Immigration Visa Regulations and Conditions
4. Reliable, Honest, Ethical and a Team Player
1. QEAC Certificate
2. Knowledge of Education Entry Requirement and Knowledge of English Test etc.
1. Proven sales achievements and good level of problem solving and negotiation skills.
2. Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
3. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint programs.
4. A motivated and confident personality to drive and maximise sales.
5. Identifying, prospecting, developing and closing key clients for all phases of the recruitment process.
6. Locating or proposing potential business market for International Students by contacting potential partners; groups; discovering and exploring opportunities.
7. Basic accounting knowledge (E.g. general ledger, bookkeeping etc.)
You will need to be professional, have excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage deadlines whilst keeping your cool under pressure.
You must also possess:
• Relevant practical experience in the international student market.
• Demonstrated sales achievement.
• Excellent knowledge of the Australian student framework and Department of Immigration and Border Protection visa system.
• Experience in organising student activities.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.