Career King Kenya
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
Department of Trade, Industrialization, Cooperative Development, Tourism and Wildlife
3. Credit Officer II J/G ‘J’ (2 Posts) REF: CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/30/04/18
Duties and Responsibilities
• Processing loan applications
• Undertake recovery of matured loans
• Assist in training loan beneficiaries
• Maintaining loanees records and books
• Disseminating information about the Fund
• Performing any other task as may assigned from time to time
Requirements for Appointment
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Entrepreneurship, Commerce, Finance, Accounting from a recognized university
• A work experience of at least 3 years in a financial institution
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
Terms of service: Contract 3 years
Salary Scale: 27,680 – 32,920 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
(a) Tax compliance certificate from KRA
(b) Clearance certificate from HELB
(c) Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
(d) Certificate of good conduct
(e) Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
• Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
• Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
• Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.