Career King Kenya
Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
Route calls to specific people.
Answer inquiries about company.
Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
Ensure reception area is tidy.
Direct visitors where they can sign in.
Keep a daily record of fuel usage.
Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
Take and relay messages.
Update appointment calendars.
Schedule follow-up appointments.
The candidate should have excellent
· Communication skills
· Organizational skills
· Multi-tasking skills
· Must be neat and presentable
· Must possess team and people skills
· Diploma in either Business management or Business Administration.
· 23 years and above.
· 1 year experience in the same field.
· Customer service experience.
· Must be computer literate.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 15TH July 2018 by using this url/website.