Career King Kenya
GoAfrica is looking for a Web & Graphic Designer to design content for online and offline marketing materials. The individual will work closely with the local and global marketing team to ensure to best results.
GoAfrica is a B2B marketplace that enables buyers and suppliers worldwide to trade with buyers and suppliers within Africa. The GoAfrica strategy provides a compelling value proposition for both buyers and suppliers as it offers deep and easy-to-use platform functionality optimized to work in low bandwidth environments including mobile access. GoAfrica is headquartered in London, with on-the-ground operations across Africa, Asia and Europe. The position is based in Kenya and will report to the Kenya Country Manager. This is a diverse role that requires a positive attitude, careful time management, prioritisation and attention to detail.
· You should have both the vision & skills to keep goAfrica at the forefront of what’s happening design-wise in our markets.
· Being creative will be a key to success in this position (you need to be able to work on very short/no brief & create something out of nothing)
· Your role will extend beyond pure design & you will be consulted on our visual identity as well.
· You ought to be proactive.
· Receiving briefs on daily projects and feedback on work done
You will be required to create the following types of design (non-exhaustive):
Digital: Facebook, Instagram, CRM)
Offline: flyers, business cards, leaflets, brochures, catalogs, logos
Ensure a watch (good practices, innovative technologies, UX / UI)
Skills & Qualifications:
· 2 to 4 years minimum in design experience
· Excellent knowledge of design software e.g. Adobe Softwares (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign …) & video tools (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effect)
· Skilled graphic designer
· Strong portfolio demonstrating skills, flexibility and styles both digital & print
· Excellent presentation and communications skills
· Organized enough to manage a busy and varied workflow and deliver on time
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.