Career King Kenya
Security Camp Manager for a Luxury Safari Camp
Our client, a luxury Safari Company, is looking for a Security Camp Manager for its camp in Tsavo. The successful candidate will be responsible to protect and safeguard all Camp guests, employees, their belongings and all establishment assets. He/She will also ensure that all camp properties are adequately secured at all times as well as preparing daily incident reports, requisitions and other inter office memos and ensure that all allegations of the crime and other incidents are investigated and properly recorded.
· Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
· Ensure the safety and security of guest, staff, visitors and contractors at all times.
· Responsible to manage all safety & security, Fire Life Safety and food hygiene risks faced by the camp.
· Track departmental safety record and document medically treated and non-treated injuries.
· Oversee first aid program for guests and employees.
· Oversee the claims process and protect company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker’s Compensation cases.
· Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures.
· Conduct investigations and compile reports on a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that risk the safety of the Camp.
· Handle complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts
· Develop and maintain a monthly checklist for all equipment, alarmed doors, and panic / duress alarms.
· Conduct regular mock fire evacuation drill as per the establishment emergencies standards.
· Implement action plans to monitor and control risk.
· Establish crisis management and contingency planning.
· Conduct regular walk through rounds for observing the entire property.
· Coordinate with external police authorities in the investigation and handling of crimes and accidents.
· High school education, diploma or 2-year degree from an accredited university in Criminal Justice or related.
· At least 5 years of experience in corporate security / law enforcement /paramilitary.
· Preferably worked in a hospitality environment.
· Fluency in English in both written and spoken.
· Capability to follow safety and security rules and procedures.
· Proficiency in Computers, CCTV, Fire and Safety systems.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 80,000 /= (Approx. 800 USD) + accommodation +meals.
Deadline: 20th May 2018.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-e
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.