County Goverment of Turkana
REF: TUR/CPSB/018/2017/18: CLERICAL OFFICER II, SEVENTY SEVEN (77) POSTS, JOB GROUP “F”- (CPSB 13)
Turkana County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions of Clerical Officers:
Duties and responsibilities
• Compiling statistical records;
• Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
• Maintaining an efficient filing system;
• Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information;
• preparing payment vouchers;
• Compiling data and drafting simple letters.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Requirements and competencies for appointment:
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C- (Minus) or its approved equivalent.
• People Living with Disabilities (PWDs) with KCSE D+ (Plus) are eligible to apply.
• Computer application skills.
HOW TO APPLY
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the sub-county and ward of residence and addressed to:
Turkana County Public Service Board,
P.O. BOX 05, Lodwar – 30500.
OR delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Offices located along Nawaitorong’ road Opposite Lodwar Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway.
All applications to reach the office before the close of business on Wednesday, 6th June, 2018.
Important information to all candidates;
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
• Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
Youth, Women, Persons Living with disability (PWDs) and those serving with the County Government of Turkana on Casual engagements are encouraged to apply.