County Goverment of Turkana
Turkana County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions
REF: TUR/CPSB/051/2017/2018: MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER I, JOB GROUP „K‟, Thirteen (13) POSTS
Duties and responsibilities:-
• Support in reviewing the performance of existing management information systems to help identify potential modifications or resources;
• Keep abreast of developments in project changes and progress in order to advise and recommend tools and strategies to increase program performances and results;
• Suggest ways to facilitate data collection and the flow of data within field teams;
• Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data collection and management systems and propose solutions;
• Perform regular field visits to ensure the quality of data collected to verify the accuracy of reported data;
• Participate project evaluations;
• Assist in establishing log frames, M&E work plans, and targets during the drafting donor project proposals as well as throughout project implementation
Requirements for appointment:-
i. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, Project Management, Finance or other relevant academic background,
ii. Three years of experience , one (1) of which must be at a mid-level managerial position in Monitoring and Evaluation in the public service or equivalent in the private sector;
iii. Capacity to produce high-quality briefs and reports;
iv. Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel and quantitative analysis;
v. Ability to design M&E tools, surveys, surveillance systems, and evaluation.
Terms of service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Salary, allowances and other benefits are per the rates prescribed by the salaries and remuneration commission.
HOW TO APPLY
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Turkana County Public Service Board,
P.O. BOX 05, Lodwar, – 30500.
OR delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Offices located along Nawaitorong’ road Opposite Lodwar Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway.
All applications to reach the office before the close of business on Monday, 15th June, 2018
Important information to all candidates;
• Applicants are advised to apply for only one position
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
• Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
• Officers serving with the County Government of Turkana will be required to fill form TCPSB 2B which will be collected from Turkana County Public Service Board Offices during working hours.
N/B Youth, Women and Persons Living with disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.