County Goverment of Turkana
Turkana County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions
REF: TUR/CPSB/047/2017/18: WARD ADMINISTRATOR JOB GROUP „L‟ (3) Three Posts (Nanam, Kerio, and Lobokat Wards)
Duties and responsibilities:-
• Coordinating the management and supervision of general administrative functions;
• Developing policies and plans;
• Coordinating developmental activities to empower the community;
• Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of public services;
• Maintaining sub-county public services;
• Facilitating and coordinating officer’s participation in development policies and plans and delivery of services;
• Exercising the function and powers delegated by the County Secretary;
• Any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for appointment:-
i. Holder of at least a first degree from a University recognized in Kenya
ii. Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than ten (10) years in administration or management in public or private sector or non-governmental organization,
iii. Understands diversity within the County.
Terms of service: Permanent and pensionable
Salary, allowances and other benefits are per the rates prescribed by the salaries and remuneration commission.
HOW TO APPLY
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Turkana County Public Service Board,
P.O. BOX 05, Lodwar, – 30500.
OR delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Offices located along Nawaitorong’ road Opposite Lodwar Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway.
All applications to reach the office before the close of business on Monday, 15th June, 2018
Important information to all candidates;
• Applicants are advised to apply for only one position
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
• Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
• Officers serving with the County Government of Turkana will be required to fill form TCPSB 2B which will be collected from Turkana County Public Service Board Offices during working hours.
N/B Youth, Women and Persons Living with disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply