County Goverment of Turkana
Turkana County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions
REF: TUR/CPSB/056/2017/2018: YOUTH DEVELOPMENT OFFICER II, JOB GROUP „J‟, SEVEN (7) POSTS
Duties and responsibilities:-
• Collection, Collation and submission of Data on Youth and Health.
• Gender mainstreaming Youth affairs at the County level.
• Researching & disseminating information on Youth Employment, Health and Crimes.
• Drug abuse and Gender special needs.
• Environmental conservation and Empowerment.
• Enterprise development leisure/recreation and Community Centers
• Developing & promoting an integrated information system for the youth
• Strengthening linkages & Dynamic Partnership’s among Stakeholders.
Requirements for appointment:-
i. Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science from a recognized institution in Kenya;
ii. Certificate in computer application
iii. Three years of experience in the field, one (1) of which must be at a mid-level managerial position in youth affairs in the public service or equivalent in the private sector.
Terms of service: Permanent and pensionable
Salary, allowances and other benefits are per the rates prescribed by the salaries and remuneration commission.
HOW TO APPLY
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Turkana County Public Service Board,
P.O. BOX 05, Lodwar, – 30500.
OR delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Offices located along Nawaitorong’ road Opposite Lodwar Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway.
All applications to reach the office before the close of business on Monday, 15th June, 2018
Important information to all candidates;
• Applicants are advised to apply for only one position
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
• Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
• Officers serving with the County Government of Turkana will be required to fill form TCPSB 2B which will be collected from Turkana County Public Service Board Offices during working hours.
N/B Youth, Women and Persons Living with disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.