County Government of Kilifi
REPUBLIC OF KENYA
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KILIFI
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
Department of Water, Environment and Natural Resources
4. Senior Superintending Engineer (Water Engineering) J/G ‘N’ (1 Post) REF:CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/40/06/18- Re advertisement
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answerable to the Director of Water Resources and Sanitation Affairs
• Carry out projects’ planning.
• Carry out Projects’ designs
• Participate in information of projects’ contract documents.
• Participate in evaluation of bid documents.
• Participate in Project Monitoring and Evaluation.
• Participate in preparation of departmental work plans
• Prepare and submitting regular progress reports to the director Water Resources and sanitation affairs.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Director Water Resources and Sanitation Affairs.
Requirement for appointment
• Be a Kenyan Citizen
• Be in possession of a Degree in Water Engineering, Environmental Science from a recognized institution.
• Have work experience of not less than (7) years in the relevant field.
• Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
• Have capacity to work under pressure to meet strict timelines
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and Vision 2030
• Have knowledge of Global Information Systems (GIS) and Global Positioning System (GPS)
Terms of Service: Permanent
Salary Scale: 51,660 – 69,990 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
(a) Tax compliance certificate from KRA
(b) Clearance certificate from HELB
(c) Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
(d) Certificate of good conduct
(e) Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
• Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
• Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
• Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
• Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 4th day of July, 2018.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
§ Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
§ Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.