Find a Job
Accounting & Auditing
Rest of Kenya
/ Hospital Accountant – Narok
Hospital Accountant – Narok
Hospital accountant – narok
Rest of Kenya
2 days ago
A leading private Hospital in Narok is looking for an Accountant to be responsible for assisting in all activities in respect to financial management.
Qualification Level: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 3 years
We are a leading private hospital in Narok town. We are looking for qualified, driven and results-oriented individuals for the position of Accountant to be responsible for assisting in all activities with respect to financial management and office administration.
• Implement the hospital’s accounting policies and procedures.
• Process all cash and cheque payments to ensure prompt banking of cash and cheques, timely recording of receipts, payments and reconciliation of bank and petty cash accounts.
• Handling all month-end bank reconciliations and journal entries.
• Maintenance of accurate and updated accounting information.
• General ledger administration.
• Monitoring and authorizing petty cash expenses and reimbursements.
• Compile and distribute financial reports as required.
• Provide the liaison with external auditors in the audit of financial statements.
• Managing fixed assets portfolio register.
• Participate in and coordinate administrative duties such as scheduling, booking, billing and medical records to achieve a high-quality customer focused outpatient service in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Enter or update data to modify existing/new database or client records ensuring accuracy and confidentiality in line with organisational policies and procedures.
• Ensure timely and cost-effective maintenance of office premises, in coordination with the receptionist.
• A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Business or Commerce
• CPA (K) registered
• At least 3 years of progressive working experience in accounting, two of which must be in a hospital.
• Must be computer literate with excellent working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and accounting software.
• Expert knowledge of accounting, auditing and financial and management reporting.
• Good analytical skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Effective leadership skills
• Highly presentable, hardworking and committed
• Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and procedures
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary on or before 15th April 2018.
Share this job post
LOGIN TO APPLY NOW
Email / Username
Minimum 6 characters
Keep me logged in
Not registered? Sign up
Safe Job Hunting
Banner Ad Rates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Instagram
The No.1 Job Site. All rights reserved.
Get it on Google Play