Green light Planet
Key responsibilities for the role include:
1. Sales Management
• Achieve Easy Buy Direct &Retail Sales revenue targets.
• Ensure Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly reports are accurate and submitted within agreed timelines.
• Drive Collections through quality sales , tracking of FPDs and ensuring minimum Collection Score is achieved as set
• Strategic planning and execution of departmental laid goals
• Proper management of default rates to agreeable set limits by overseeing quality customer registration, collection and repossession.
2. Regional Team Management
• Recruitment and Retention of regional sales teams through proper training, management and performance review.
• Proper recruitment of teams following set guidelines and policies by GLP HR.
• Objectively document review process and set time for subsequent reviews.
• Maintain optimum regional headcount as agreed from time to time
• Ensure that all teams have the required tools and materials for trade execution
3. Trade Management
• Develop and Propose incentives to motivate the channel and Team to ensure high levels of motivation and performance.
• Develop and Implement action plans for trade with clear corrective measure where required.
• Ensure that all competitor activities are countered with effective responses to avoid loss of market share.
• Ensure Visibility in the trade is high and as per agreed picture of success at all outlets.
4. Resource Management
• Management, Development and Nurturing of Direct Reports and resources assigned to self.
• Ensure that all cost and expenses are kept within acceptable levels and within budget.
Essential role related knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience:
• Degree in a Business related field OR equivalent.
• 3 and Above hands on experience in managerial job in Service or FMCG/renewable energy industry
• Excellent Computer knowledge with comprehensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Customer Care experience
Capabilities required for the role:
High innovative skills, thinking out of the box, tests out opinions, cost conscious
• Planning & organizing skills
• Focused on priority
• Seeks to maximize value
• Sees the big picture
• Skillfully builds relations
• Develops trust
• Works on internal & external relationships
• Disciplined in own learning practice
• Coaches others
• Listens well
• Keeps promise
• Is decisive
• Seeks information & listen to views of others
• customer satisfaction.
We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people, everywhere. It is the reason we exist! So, regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/Aids status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law, we will accept your application and make a decision based on your suitability for the position.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 30TH June 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.greenlightplanet.com.