Data Digitisation Officer
Senior Officer, Information Management
Data Digitisation Analyst
Responsible for digitisation, storage and security of GoK data
1. Carry out GoK data digitisation projects as required
2. Undertake validation and verification of all GoK data
3. Analyse data and produce reports as appropriate
4. Ensure quality document management services
5. Ensure that GoK data is stored appropriately
6. Supervise the work of Data Digitisation Analysts
7. Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
1. A university degree in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or in any other ICT related discipline from a recognised institution
2. Professional qualification in database packages
3. Experience with document management and digitisation systems
4. General computing skills, especially in Excel and Access
5. Five years relevant experience
Personal skills and attributes required
1. Good interpersonal skills
2. Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
3. Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
4. Strong customer service orientation
ICT Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability and women are highly encouraged to apply.
The following documents will be required during application
Copy of Academic Certificates
Copy of Professional Certificates
Copy of Curriculum Vitae
Copy of National ID
Application is strictly online on http://recruitment.icta.go.ke
Deadline for application is 19th June, 2018
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.icta.go.ke.