Planning, Monitoring and evaluation Officer
Head, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Programmes and Standards
Coordinating the development of a comprehensive overall monitoring and evaluation framework, toolkits including performance indicators and benchmarks for each aspect of the organisation’s life to ensure transparency and accountability in compliance with ICTA’s overall strategic directions
1. Participate in the development, review and implementation of the Authority’s Strategic Plan, work plans and performance contracts.
2. Participate in the development and review of the Authorities Strategic Plan.
3. Advice management on the implementation of the strategic plan, workplans and the performance contracts.
4. Participate in the development of the National ICT Masterplans and policies development, and the National budgetary process.
5. Work closely with the Head of Planning, M& E Carrying out strategic management forecasting and corporate planning
6. Participate in the development of monitoring and evaluation policies, procedures, systems and programmes.
7. Ensuring implementation of the monitoring and evaluation of the policies, procedures, systems and programmes.
8. Monitoring and evaluating implementation of projects, programmes and the performance contracts and reporting on the same and reporting on performance and issuing reports.
9. Carrying out monitoring and evaluation activities and liaising with Programme management department to improve on identified gaps in project management activities.
10. Establish and manage a Knowledge Management System.
11. Developing and managing monitoring and evaluation tools required for the Authority.
12. Disseminating Monitoring & Evaluation report findings.
13. Managing development of performance frameworks and indicators and targets in the M&E systems for implementation and tracking.
14. Any other duty assigned.
Key Performance Measures
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
1. Degree in Social Sciences such as Economics, Statistics, Project Management, or related fields.
2. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in monitoring evaluation.
Personal skills and attributes required
1. Effective communication skills
2. Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills along with strong organisational ability
3. Excellent skills to analyze and evaluate a variety of information organize, interpret and present
4. Excellent interpersonal and team working skills and a high degree of computer literacy are preferred
5. Ability to conduct research and to provide practical training in communication strategies, methods and techniques to staff and other stakeholders
ICT Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability and women are highly encouraged to apply.
The following documents will be required during application
Copy of Academic Certificates
Copy of Professional Certificates
Copy of Curriculum Vitae
Copy of National ID
Application is strictly online on http://recruitment.icta.go.ke
Deadline for application is 19th June, 2018
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.icta.go.ke.