Applications Security Specialist
Assist in Administration of information security issues
1. Assist in Performing analysis of the network security risks and mitigate of the same
2. Build, implement and deploy network security solutions
3. Participate in information security management incident response – triage, incident analysis, remediation
4. Assist in implementation of data centre security
5. Participate in routine checks to ensure security of data centre
6. Liaise with the Network Security Specialist, Data Centre Specialist and applications Security Specialist in management of routine security.
7. Participate in supporting vendors’ security activities to ensure 3rd Party software and development meets GOK standards.
8. Assist in Implementation of applications security.
9. Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
1. A university degree in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or in any other ICT related discipline from a recognized institution
2. Two years relevant experience
3. Relevant Information security management Certifications
Personal skills and attributes required
1. Good communications skills
2. Excellent problem-solving skills
3. People management experience
4. Planning and organizational skills
ICT Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability and women are highly encouraged to apply.
The following documents will be required during application
Copy of Academic Certificates
Copy of Professional Certificates
Copy of Curriculum Vitae
Copy of National ID
Application is strictly online on http://recruitment.icta.go.ke
Deadline for application is 19th June, 20
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.icta.go.ke.