Youth Senate Kenya
To qualify for this position you must be:
– A Kenyan Youth aged between 18-35 years living in Kenya;
– Able to spearhead and coordinate county-level initiatives around our themes: youth empowerment, civic education, peace building as well as democracy & good governance;
– Commit to the objectives, mission and vision of the Youth Senate-Kenya
– Able to speak in public,
– Possess good leadership, negotiation, networking, problem solving, resource mobilisation and coordination skills;
– Have prior experience in advocacy and youth development work.
Kindly note this position is voluntary and therefore non-remunerated (depending on availability of resources in the future). Therefore, by submitting your application you agree to:
1. Hold the position for a minimum term of two (2) years
2. Be committed to undertake your duties for at least 180 days in the course of your term.
Please do not apply if you do not come from or live in the counties mentioned above.