The key responsibilities of this position will include:
· Support the implementation of, and ensure adherence to the Trust’s financial management strategies, policies, procedures, processes and systems in order to achieve compliance requirements, optimal efficiency and effective utilization of resources and assets.
· Support the grant management process including contracting with sub-grantees, contracts administration and reporting.
· Maintenance of efficient financial management systems in accordance with the Trust’s financial procedures and in line with local and International Accounting Standards and best practices.
· Monitoring of unit and programme budgets in liaison with the unit heads.
· Cash flow management and review of reconciliations for submission to unit head.
· Facilitate annual financial audits and any other periodic reviews.
· Preparation of periodic financial reports for review and discussion with management.
· Verify all payments for accuracy and ensure amounts are within budget provisions before approval and disbursement/payment.
· Undertake review of Implementing Partners (IPs) financial statements and reports and facilitate project closures’ in a timely manner.
· Any other duties as may be assigned by Head of Finance and Support Services.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.