ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure facilities have standard data collection and reporting tools
2. Support facility based service providers to update health records and registers in line with national guidelines including the EMR
3. Verify data based on MOH defined service standards.
4. Support and mentor health workers on data utilization for decision making.
5. Responsible for ensuring data quality is maintained.
6. Support health workers in conducting regular data quality assurance.
7. Actively follow-up facilities to ensure that commonly agreed data management improvement plans are followed and monitored by all parties.
8. Provide basic data summaries to facility as required from time to time.
9. Support facilities to maintain data confidentiality and security.
10. Support facilities to use data for decision making.
11. Other duties as assigned by supervisor from time to time.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS STANDARDS:
§ Diploma in Statistics/Health Information Systems/Information Technology with at least 4 years work experience in data management systems and experience in use of MOH tools.
§ Experience in training is an added advantage.
§ Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite and word processing, databases, spreadsheets, including advanced skills in at least two of the following programs: SPSS, Epi Info, Stata. Good organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.