1. Handle Human Resource function with minimum supervision.
2. Maintain best HR practices & improvise the efficiency of HR function.
3. Maintain staff files with utmost confidentiality.
4. Maintain leave records and other relevant records of staff.
5. Strictly adhere to Standard Operating Procedures of HR department.
6. Should be conversant with ISO 9001
7. Organize required training programs to staff and prepare impact assessment of training programs
6. Ensure all legal obligations are met as per Kenyan laws.
Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
Experience: Minimum 10 years in a busy manufacturing set up (employees more than 200)
Should be Registered with IHRM.
Only eligible candidates will be called for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.