Provide administrative support for the Human Resources Department, including organization of HR record keeping system, internal communications, and team administration organization.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Employee Records Management both electronically and in hard copy for all staff of Nairobi Java House.
• Tracking, updating and management of statutory information for all staff – NHIF, NSSF, PIN in addition to Food Handlers Certificates and KAA passes.
• Support Staff orientation, confirmation, promotion, and separation processes including requisite HRMIS management and pension administration.
• Coordination of Employee motivation programmes – Employee of the month, Branch of the month, etc.
• Issuance of staff uniforms and safety gear to all staff.
• Liaise with staff in assigned branches to provide necessary HR guidance as required.
• Will provide weekly update reports.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
• Diploma in HRM/ Degree in Business Management.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate, prioritize work load and work under pressure.
• Computer literate with excellent communication skills and a team player.
• A commitment to high standards of professionalism, integrity and
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.