To carry out agreed internal audit assignments and procedures and document findings according to set standards.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Execute assigned audit programs on a timely manner
• Carry out audit assignments per the audit programme and within set timelines
• Hand over audit documentation to the supervisor on a timely basis.
• Closure of review comments on a timely manner
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
• Degree from a recognized University
• CPA II or ACCA level 2 qualification in accountancy. Full qualification will be an added advantage.
• At least one year relevant experience in a commercial setting.
• Conversant with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be prepared to work under pressure.
• Must be able to multitask.
• Flexible and accommodative.
• Should demonstrate high levels of integrity.
Share this job post
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.