The Property Analyst is a strategic and cross-functional role bringing together financial acumen, property market analysis and retail insights. The Property Analyst will work closely with the Property Manager to deliver on the key areas below:
Key Responsibility Areas
• Develop financial feasibility models for prospective restaurant sites
• Conduct sensitivity analysis on feasibility models for the Property Management committees
• Analyze property market and incorporate site mapping reports into feasibility models
• Identify property risks and risk mitigations measures
• Liaise with relevant agents, property managers, landlords, legal officers and accountants to obtain data to strengthen property analysis
• Make recommendations for property selections based on feasibility models
• Review performance of new stores against the P&L’s generated in feasibility models
• Create performance benchmarks from current portfolio stores
• Report on new store performances to Senior Management
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
• Tertiary qualification in property, finance or similar.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in property market.
• Experience in financial modeling.
• Good understanding and passion for property and retail markets
• Excellent report writing skills
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability to work flexibly with competing or changing priorities.
• Inquisitive and innovative, willing to challenge existing assumptions and ideas.
• Must be willing and able to travel extensively
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.