Verifying all the branch orders in an efficient and timely manner and cross checking the accuracy of the marshalled orders before dispatch
1. Verification of the branch orders that have been picked and marshalled from Butchery, Bakery, Roastery and Central Stores against the provided documentation
2. Dispatching of the verified orders to the branches in an orderly and timely manner to ensure no delays
3. Documenting any variations that are observed during the verification process for appropriate corrective actions
4. Maintaining all the appropriate and accurate records that show a trail of all the dispatches for traceability
5. Communicating to the branches any material information on dispatch that may affect timely receipt of orders
6. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports
7. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
– Post-secondary certification in Business/Technical related fields.
– Minimum grade of C (plain) at KCSE Level
– Not less than 2 years working experience in a similar position, or in stores management
– Computer literate with strong skills in Microsoft Excel, and Word.
– Work accurately with speed to execute the assigned tasks
– Effective communication skills
– Good numerical skills
– Possess supervisory skills
– Must have very high ethical and integrity standards
– Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
– Should be able to stand for several hours at a day and lift materials
– Able to work under pressure or a stressful environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.