ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Ensure and maintain a healthy, Safe, Secure and Cost effective operation for Kenya Airways and customer airlines operations, in compliance with the relevant industry regulatory and legislative requirements, company procedures, and regulatory authorities.
To provide a safe, secure, efficient and customer focused passenger services in compliance with regulatory requirements, Company’s policies and Customer airlines procedures.
· Embrace and maintain a positive safety culture, a healthy and secure work environment.
· Identify and report hazards, near misses, incidents and accident.
· Provide efficient, high quality customer service in day to day operations for Kenya Airways and Customer Airlines atall customer touch pointsaccording to the agreed Service Level Agreements and Company Policies in order to delight the customer and improve the overall customer experience at JKIA.
· Disseminate information as appropriate to passengers and third party service providers in order to eliminate lapses in service delivery resulting from lack of information.
· Ensure smooth and effective transfer of customers at JKIA.
· Implement departure and arrival processes in strict compliance and accordance to the laid down safety and security procedures and in a timely manner in order to guarantee consistency in punctuality (OTP, baggage delivery, Meeting and escorting passengers to/from flights, passenger screening/profiling).
· Implement laid down procedures that will enhance accurate flight reconciliation and post departure transmission of messages.
· Maximise revenue through collection of excess baggage charges, change of reservation charges, ticket sales and service charges while maintaining high quality customer service at all touch points.
· Attend briefing sessions
· . Ensure systems, equipment and stationery are in working condition and readily available respectively for efficient delivery of passenger handling services in all customer touch points.
· Implement efficient procedures and best practices in document verification in order to minimise risks to the airline without compromising on customer service.
· Provide effective remedial actions in service recovery during IRROPS, oversales and connectivity planning as appropriate.
· Maintain grooming standards as per the corporate uniform guidelines.
· Adhere to KQ WAY principals and best practices.
For Customer Service Agents who are assigned function at Karibu, Interline/Secondary Tracing and Travel Document checks shall ensure:
· Honour special services requests by providing the service appropriately. All departure SSR messages are entered in DCS correctly and on time for onward transmission of PSM.
INTERLINE/ SECONDARY TRACING
· Open, close and update files correctly for passenger bags as appropriate (missing, unclaimed, tag-less, damaged, pilfered, LZ) in World Tracer.
· Ensure baggage delivery is done on time. Closed files must have correct and updated elements in order to pursue refunds where necessary (ie FS, RL, CS)
· Provide hotels to passengers by adhering the hotel allocation guideline for disruptions, STPC or service recovery for cost control. Generate reports.
· Communicate to passengers with missing bags through the call centre and respond promptly to email queries on dedicated delayed baggage email address.
· Liaise with Insurance department on claims from customers regarding damaged, lost, delayed and pilfered baggage.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS UNIT (TDU)
· Provide high quality customer service while profiling passengers.
· Ensure all passengers boarded on flights are adequately documented.
· Provide support on Travel Document expertise to the rest of the team and across the network.
· Provide information and assistance to passengers who have been denied boarding due to inadequate documents.
· Provide efficient, high quality customer service delivery in day to day operations for Customer Airlines at all customer touch points according to the agreed Service Level Agreements and Customer Airlines procedures in order to delight the customer and improve the overall customer experience at JKIA.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
· ‘O’ level or “C” grade OR Equivalent an grade.
· Experience delivering service in demanding consumer environment.
· Fluency in appropriate foreign languages an added advantage.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 15TH July 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.