This Developer’s role will deal specifically with Oracle E-Business Suite and its related technologies and applications. A successful candidate must be proficient in developing, report creation, analysis and supporting enhancements to Oracle applications and their related integrations.
A successful candidate should be able to work with functional business analysts, business process owners and other technical team members for a given requirement or process. Further, the candidate should be capable of executing requirement and design specification into development deliverables.
• Analyze business requirements documents and scenarios for each Reporting, Integration, Customization, Extension object
• Map technical processes, design layouts, validate functional specifications and create technical solution documents to address business needs for Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions and Workflows.
• Perform customization and personalization of Oracle applications reports, interfaces, extensions and workflows to conform to business requirements.
• Ensure high quality of software developed, meets schedule and satisfies detailed in functional specifications
• Assists in troubleshooting issues and perform bug fixes.
• Develop Oracle applications interfacing and integration while maintain documentation.
• Create test plans, test data sets and perform testing to ensure all components of the developed systems meet specifications
• Perform root cause analysis for recurring incidents, identify and implement optimal solutions, formalize test plans and implement troubleshooting procedures
• Perform data modeling to analyze and specify data structures.
• Support new and existing application development by creating modifications and enhancements
• Support the execution of System Integration Tests (SITs) and the User Acceptance Test (UATs).
• Adhere to the strong IT Governance and change control process for all system changes.
• Execute system configuration for Finance, HCM, iProcurement and Oracle Purchasing modules of Oracle EBS as needed for any projects and enhancements
• Design and develop integrations with other systems using SOA, ADF and Java
• BSc in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Information science, Information Management, or Computer Science.
• 2+ years Programming using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle EBS R12, Oracle Application Framework, forms, reports, interfaces, customization, Shell scripting, Extensions and Workflows
• 2+ years Oracle application development experience with various technical tools among core Oracle databases tools, OA Framework, Oracle forms/Reports.
• Experience in configuration and setups for AOL module
• Well versed with the underlying database architecture, table structures and master data for key EBS modules
• 2+ years of experience in software applications (preferred)
• Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies
• Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents
• Experience in developing integrations using SOA middleware, Java and XML
• Exposure to tools like JDeveloper and Eclipse will be a plus
• Certification in Oracle Technologies (OCA, DBA), .NET Framework. (added advantage)
• Experience in integrating Oracle Applications with various formats including flat-file (CSV), XML, and SOAP/REST.
• Detailed technical knowledge of Oracle Finance, HCM, iProcurement and Oracle Purchasing.
Technical proficiency with Oracle SOA Suite, and Oracle extensions.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 15TH July 2018 by using this url/website.