Kenya National Hospital
8. DENTAL OFFICER II (KPCC), JOB GROUP K6 (2 POSTS)
The Dental Officer I will be responsible to the Senior Dental Officer for the contribution to patient satisfaction through provision of accessible, specialized quality Oral Health care services.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide quality Oral Health care services.
• Carry out and implement research projects in collaboration with Dental Specialists.
• Ensure efficient and effective management of resources.
• Provide formal and informal training to other health personnel.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelors of Dentistry from a recognised institution.
• Current retention certificate from the medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
• At least one (1) year post registration work experience in an NHIF accredited health facility.
• Certificate in computer operations from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 26th June 2018 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
• A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
• EACC Clearance
• Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
• HELB Compliance
• KRA Tax Compliance