Kenya National Hospital
13. ORTHOPAEDIC TECHNOLOGIST III, JOB GROUP K10 (1 POST)
The Orthopaedic Technologist III will be responsible to the Senior Orthopaedic Technologist for the efficient and effective delivery of orthopaedic services.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Offering support services in the Orthopaedic Department.
• Ensuring proper utilization of materials, supplies and equipment.
• Participating in assessing, measuring, making and fitting of orthopaedic appliances.
• Maintaining proper record relating to patients.
• Ordering and maintaining records of supplies.
• Providing health education to patients.
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology from a recognized institution.
• At least three (3) years’ work experience in a large organization, preferably a health-related organization or public service.
• Registration with a professional body.
• Certificate in computer operations from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 26th June 2018 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
• A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
• EACC Clearance
• Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
• HELB Compliance
• KRA Tax Compliance