Kenya National Hospital
12. PHYSIOTHERAPIST III – JOB GROUP K10 (1 POST)
The Physiotherapist III will be responsible to the Senior Physiotherapist for ensuring patient treatment satisfaction through delivery of efficient and effective physiotherapy services.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assessing, formulating and implementing patients treatment plan
• Carrying out clients functional assessments and formulating intervention measures.
• Maintaining record and data relating to patients
• Providing health education to patients and care givers.
• Collecting data for operational research.
• Protecting patients and support staff by adhering to infection control protocols.
• Sensitizing the community on existing and emerging physiotherapy issues.
• Implementing and monitoring outpatient and inpatient physiotherapy programmes.
• Ensuring compliance with the set standards operating procedures
• Preparing periodic reports.
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution.
• At least two (2) years progressive work experience in an NHIF accredited health facility
• Registration by the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists
• Evidence of at least attendance of accredited continuous professional medical education will be an added advantage
• Certificate in computer operations from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 26th June 2018 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
• A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
• EACC Clearance
• Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
• HELB Compliance
• KRA Tax Compliance