Kenya National Hospital
9. QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR, JOB GROUP K7 (3 POSTS)
Reporting to the Senior Quality Assurance Coordinator, the Quality Assurance Coordinator will be responsible for the implementation of quality assurance programmes and ensuring that quality systems are maintained in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinating quality systems in the assigned departments.
• Educating departmental quality assurance committee members.
• Supervising departmental quality assurance facilitators in quality systems activities.
• Facilitating in training of personnel on quality systems
• Participating in quality systems audits.
• Participating in research in the departments.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Research Methods; Health Management or Quality Management.
• At least three (3) years’ experience as lead Auditor of quality/environmental management systems.
• A certificate in ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditors course will be an added advantage.
• Certificate in computer operations from a recognized institution.
• Prove of being a member of a Quality Management System Committee in a Hospital Set up would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 26th June 2018 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
• A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
• EACC Clearance
• Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
• HELB Compliance
• KRA Tax Compliance