Kitui Water and Sanitation Company
Job Type: 3 Years renewable contract.
Kitui Water and sanitation Company (KITWASCO) is an agency of County Government of Kitui mandated to distribute water and offer sanitation services in Kitui town and its environs.
In order to ensure the Company delivers on its mandate, we now seek to recruit a high calibre, results oriented and self-driven professionals who will provide leadership and strategic direction in the capacity of the following posts;
Reporting to the Managing Director, the position holder will direct, control and manage the finance department of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing and reviewing financial and accounting policies and procedures of the company.
• Analyzing viability of new business ventures and services in the company
• Ensuring compliance with finance and accounting standards and regulations
• Coordinating preparations of budgets and ensuring implementation and controls as per approved levels
• Ensuring timely preparation and presentation of financial reports to the Board of Directors as per approved policies
• Planning, Coordinating and controlling of financial resources and accounting procedures
• Attending to queries raised in the audit reports
• Ensuring that policies of Fixed assets are followed and reconciliations reports prepared as and when required
• Spearhead implementation of departmental strategic plan thematic areas.
• Any other duty that may be directed from time to time.
•Bachelor of Commerce Degree or equivalent from recognized University.
•CPAK Holder and a member of ICPAK/ACCA.
•Master’s Degree in business related field is an added advantage
•Computer literacy a must, including use of relevant accounting software.
. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in senior management passion in a busy office
•A record of being innovative, team player , transparent and possession of analytical problem solving skills are pre requisite.
How to Apply
All applicants must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity by submitting clearance certificates from:
•Ethics and Anti-Corruption commission (EACC)
•Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
•Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
•Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
If you possess the above qualification and drive to meet the challenge, visit our website www.kitwasco.co.ke for more details and apply on or before 29th June 2018 to undersigned address.
Kitui Water sanitation Company,
Po Box 341-90200,
Manyenyoni office: Kitui School-Majengo Road