Position Details: Sales Representative-On-Trade
Location: Nairobi, Kisumu, Mt.Kenya, Kenya
REPORTS TO: Area Sales Manager
DEPARTMENT: Sales Department
HOURS OF WORK: 8:30am – 5:30pm with overtime where necessary
To take ownership for maximizing business volume through successful strategic planning, execution and evaluation of key sales functions to enhance sustainable growth and profitability for the company.
KEY SALES FUNCTIONS
Sales Call Management
· Manage daily calls to customers (stockists, on trade outlets, off trade outlets) to verify and develop product sales.
· Ensure new customers are being developed
· Manage a sales development budget with customers in the area.
· Manage the successful implementation and execution of the promotions according to the plan
Distributor Follow Up
· Schedule weekly business review meetings with the distributors to discuss sales targets, marketing ideas and tools, problems etc.
· Responsible for controlling T&E
· Responsible for controlling development budget.
Management Reporting and Communication
· Always file minutes of meetings with detailed action plans copying all respective parties involved.
· Liaison with the Marketing Manager and Sales Manager on a weekly basis
· Record daily sales activity on daily dashboard with a weekly summary for the Sales Manager.
· Prepare ad hoc reports where requested by the Management regarding sales, displays, promotions etc.
· Collating of documentation required for opening of new accounts (liquor licenses, ID, Documents etc)
· Liaise with respective Area Managers regularly to identify monthly and quarterly promotional cycles and appraising their success.
· Identify key competitor activity and strategy such as new product launches, activations and promotions in the area for sharing with the Sales Manager.
· Propose ideas and opportunities that could be available to challenge the competitors’ activities with consideration to the financial implications and reputation of the company.
· Identify, develop and communicate risk management plans for your area.
· Qualification: Business Degree-Must
· Experience: 2-5 years sales experience from a international FMCG within Nairobi,Kisumu and Mt. Kenya Regions.
· IT Skills: Conversant with using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Sales system
· Valid Kenyan driving license
· Some knowledge of international spirits and wines is a plus.
· A passionate, self-confident individual that is professional and result driven.
· Strong integrity and ability to work within a team
· Trendy, fashionable and well groomed
· Able to work independently within set parameters.
· Good negotiation and customer relationship management skills
· Good interpersonal skills both with internal and external relationships
· Great oral and written communication skills
· Good at planning and organizing to ensure priority task management
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work will require significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
Basic Salary- Kes 80-95,000, Commission, Annual Bonus, Communication & Travel Allowance, Pension, Medical Cover etc.
To apply please visit below link;