PowerMax General Elecricals
The Mall Supervisor is responsible for the operation, supervision and maintenance of the Mall, leasing and tenant relations.
1. To provide support to the retail tenants, initiating meetings and identifying issues that could impact on the operations of the Mall
2. Initiate, implement, monitor and evaluate marketing campaigns
3. Liaise with the tenants and ensure that the Tenants Operational Manual is followed
4. Provide operational reports related to Tenant Relations and Marketing within the Mall
5. Monitor service provision overall through the regular update of Key Performance Indicators
6. provider a high level of customer service and satisfaction
7. Act as the Duty Manager for the Mall as and when required
8. Processing of rental applications including detailed screening of applicants and discussions with landlords.
9. Lease negotiations, preparation of tenancy agreements for new leases and renewals.
10. Organizing and overseeing maintenance and renovations (liaising with approved service providers). Obtaining quotes and implementing property maintenance and repairs
11. Ensuring an effective working relationship with the landlord and prompt briefing on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
12. Attend to tenant complaints and concerns with speed and satisfaction
13. Maintaining an accurate filing system so as to incorporate tenant information
Skills and Qualifications for the AccountantJob
Degree in Property Management/Marketing/Business Management.
Diploma will be an added advantage.
4 years’ experience supervision in a Mall.
Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
Customer service focus.
How to Apply
please send your application quoting the job title in the email subject (Mall Supervisor) by 5th June 2018.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.