Find a Job
Technology & Communication
/ Field Manager
Technology & Communication
5 days ago
Monitoring and reporting all assigned projects progress and ensuring timely completion of projects with strict compliance of EHS Policy and Procedures
Qualification Level: Bachelor
Experience Level: Management level
Experience Length: 7 years
Quavatel Limited is a company with headquarters in Kenya. Quavatel is focused on building the required infrastructure that enables individuals; businesses and communities access the Internet.
To this end, Quavatel provides a Turn-key optical fiber network deployment and undertakes the construction of the infrastructure projects for service providers to the public, Government institutions building network infrastructure for their own use or the public, as well as, enterprises building their own networks.
We wish to identify: highly competent, proactive and self-driven individuals who can work anywhere in Kenya, to fill the below position
Reporting to the Project Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities.
· Submit all progress reports and documentation requirements of the company in the project implementation process.
· Maintain customer rapport by listening to and resolving concern by answering questions.
· Promote cost cutting strategies for each project while showing loyalty, honesty, transparency and dedication in daily duties
· Monitoring and reporting all assigned projects progress and ensuring timely completion of projects with strict compliance of EHS Policy and Procedures.
· Supervise laying of underground cables directly in trenches.
· Any additional deliverables that maybe assigned from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree in telecommunication engineering.
• Minimum of 7 years’ working experience in a similar position.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Posses high sense of integrity and confidentiality
• Team Player
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above should send their application and detailed CV, including your qualifications, experience, present position and current remuneration.
The forwarding e-mail and cover letter must clearly indicate the job title on the subject line.
Send your application by 30th March 2018 before 5:00pm East African time.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Share this job post
LOGIN TO APPLY NOW
Email / Username
Minimum 6 characters
Keep me logged in
Not registered? Sign up
Safe Job Hunting
Banner Ad Rates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Instagram
The No.1 Job Site. All rights reserved.
Get it on Google Play
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.