Find a Job
Accounting & Auditing
Technology & Communication
/ Finance Accountant
Technology & Communication
5 days ago
We wish to identify: highly competent, proactive and self-driven individuals who can work anywhere in Kenya to fill the position of Finance Accountant
Qualification Level: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 4 years
Quavatel Limited is a company with headquarters in Kenya. Quavatel is focused on building the required infrastructure that enables individuals; businesses and communities access the Internet.
To this end, Quavatel provides a Turn-key optical fiber network deployment and undertakes the construction of the infrastructure projects for service providers to the public, Government institutions building network infrastructure for their own use or the public, as well as, enterprises building their own networks.
We wish to identify: highly competent, proactive and self-driven individuals who can work anywhere in Kenya, to fill the below position
Reporting to the Finance Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· The Accountant will be responsible for providing vital support to the management and ensure streamlining of company’s financial/accounting processes.
· Maintain ledgers, record and document company financial transactions
· Perform reconciliations on sales, vendor accounts, bank accounts and mobile agency and report on the same.
· Prepare and manage monthly payroll disbursements and file for statutory
· Prepare and present reports in timely manner including budgets, debts, deficits, expenditures, revenue and cash flow
· Review data to ensure that defined financial procedures are being followed.
· Conduct or assist with fixed asset audits Calculate taxes and prepare various tax returns in compliance with the local taxes.
· Ensure the payment of taxes within due date.
· Identify and resolve financial discrepancies Utilize management systems to maintain up-to-date record keeping of financial documents.
· Identify and resolve financial discrepancies Utilize management systems to maintain up-to-date record keeping of financial documents
· Project revenue and expenses through detailed analysis of current and past financial data
· Provide feedback to the management regarding budget forecasts, resource utilization, and tax strategies.
· Maintain ledgers, record and document company financial transactions.
• Under graduate Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• A holder of CPA – K
• At least 4 years’ work experience in a similar position
• Must have a strong Cost systems background with excellent analytical skills;
• Sound understanding of accounting principles.
• Financial management, financial reporting and Presentation skills.
• People management and decision-making skills
• Budgeting and financial planning skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above should send their application and detailed CV, including your qualifications, experience, present position and current remuneration.
The forwarding e-mail and cover letter must clearly indicate the job title on the subject line.
Send your application by 30th March 2018 before 5:00pm East African time.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Share this job post
LOGIN TO APPLY NOW
Email / Username
Minimum 6 characters
Keep me logged in
Not registered? Sign up
Safe Job Hunting
Banner Ad Rates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Instagram
The No.1 Job Site. All rights reserved.
Get it on Google Play
FREE – On Google Play
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.