Find a Job
Accounting & Auditing
Technology & Communication
/ Finance Manager
Technology & Communication
5 days ago
Position will be responsible for reviewing financial reports, monitor accounts, and prepare activity reports and financial forecasts.
Qualification Level: Bachelor
Experience Level: Management level
Experience Length: 7 years
Quavatel Limited is a company with headquarters in Kenya. Quavatel is focused on building the required infrastructure that enables individuals; businesses and communities access the Internet.
To this end, Quavatel provides a Turn-key optical fiber network deployment and undertakes the construction of the infrastructure projects for service providers to the public, Government institutions building network infrastructure for their own use or the public, as well as, enterprises building their own networks.
We wish to identify: highly competent, proactive and self-driven individuals who can work anywhere in Kenya, to fill the below position
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer the position will be responsible for reviewing financial reports, monitor accounts, and prepare activity reports and financial forecasts.
Duties & Responsibilities.
· Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities
· Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time
· Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
· Supervise the finance department staff
· Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
· Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
· Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
· Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
· Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers
· Managing budgets and controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
• Under graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• CPA K holder
• At least 7 years’ experience in similar capacity
• Experience in a multinational setup is desired
• Working knowledge of various facets of finance functions
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Posses high sense of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above should send their application and detailed CV, including your qualifications, experience, present position and current remuneration.
The forwarding e-mail and cover letter must clearly indicate the job title on the subject line.
Send your application by 30th March 2018 before 5:00pm East African time.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Share this job post
LOGIN TO APPLY NOW
Email / Username
Minimum 6 characters
Keep me logged in
Not registered? Sign up
Safe Job Hunting
Banner Ad Rates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Instagram
The No.1 Job Site. All rights reserved.
Get it on Google Play