Find a Job
Technology & Communication
/ Project Manager
Technology & Communication
5 days ago
To undertake duties as directed/requested by the Project Manager to support the delivery and implementation of projects.
Qualification Level: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 5 years
Quavatel Limited is a company with headquarters in Kenya. Quavatel is focused on building the required infrastructure that enables individuals; businesses and communities access the Internet.
To this end, Quavatel provides a Turn-key optical fiber network deployment and undertakes the construction of the infrastructure projects for service providers to the public, Government institutions building network infrastructure for their own use or the public, as well as, enterprises building their own networks.
We wish to identify: highly competent, proactive and self-driven individuals who can work anywhere in Kenya, to fill the below position
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities.
· To undertake duties as directed/requested by the Project Manager to support the delivery and implementation of projects.
· Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
· Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
· Constantly monitor and report on progress of projects.
· Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
· Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
· Handle requests for information and data.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Performs related work as assigned by Head of department.
· Business related degree with strong emphasis on project management.
· Should have at least 5 years’ experience in handling projects.
· Previous works in telecommunication company will be an added advantage.
· Must be computer literate
· A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Posses high sense of integrity and confidentiality.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above should send their application and detailed CV, including your qualifications, experience, present position and current remuneration.
The forwarding e-mail and cover letter must clearly indicate the job title on the subject line.
Send your application by 30th March 2018 before 5:00pm East African time.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Share this job post
LOGIN TO APPLY NOW
Email / Username
Minimum 6 characters
Keep me logged in
Not registered? Sign up
Safe Job Hunting
Banner Ad Rates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Instagram
The No.1 Job Site. All rights reserved.
Get it on Google Play
FREE – On Google Play