Find a Job
/ TRAINER IN NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
TRAINER IN NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Trainer in natural resource management
2 days ago
SACDEP-Kenya invites applications from suitably qualified Kenyan citizens to fill in the above posts.
Qualification Level: Diploma
Experience Level: Senior level
Experience Length: 10 years
Sustainable Agriculture Community Development Programme (SACDEP – Kenya) is a Development Organisation, with its head office based in Thika and working in 12 Counties in Central, Eastern, Coast and Rift Valley Regions of Kenya.
4. TRAINER IN NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Reporting to the Manager, Natural Resources Improvement and Management.
Professional qualification and Responsibilities
Certificate or Diploma in any the following:-
1. Environmental Education
2. Forestry and Natural Resource Management
3. Tourism and tour guiding
4. Fisheries and acquaculture- Practical Management
5. Over 10 years’ experience in managing forest.
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Managing a Trout Fish farm inside Aberdares indigenous forest
2. Providing training in Trout Fish farming, forest management, Environment and nature
3. Organizing and running short distance hikes to provide learning and exposure to organized groups and school parties.
Applications to be accompanied by a C.V and indicating Current or previous salary. To reach the undersigned on or before Wednesday 13th April 2018.If you will not have heard from us by 31st May 2018 kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
SACDEP – Kenya
P. O. Box 1134 – 01000
Share this job post
LOGIN TO APPLY NOW
Email / Username
Minimum 6 characters
Keep me logged in
Not registered? Sign up
Safe Job Hunting
Banner Ad Rates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Instagram
The No.1 Job Site. All rights reserved.
Get it on Google Play