The successful candidate will ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
· Ensure the invoices are raised on a monthly basis
· Ensure invoices are raised as per the client specifications
· Ensure invoices are dispatched on time
· Receiving and filling customer orders
· Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
· Preparation of the monthly revenue estimate.
· Follow up with clients on any pending issue so that payment is done on time.
· Preparation of credit notes on time.
Education and Experience
· Degree/Higher Diploma in Business Management
· CPA level 2
· knowledge of accounts receivable
· knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
· knowledge of general accounting principals
· Proficient in relevant computer software
· knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
· 1-2 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Problem solving
· Customer service skills