Salary Range: Kes.15,000 plus housing/ house allowance
One years’ experience in Data processing
To maintain timely and accurate records on daily production of fast moving consumer good
· Ensure daily posting and reconciliation of harvested, graded and processed stems.
· Ensure daily postings of GRNs from associated growers, Rejects and Discards.
· Liaise with line supervisors in conducting a random check on recording sheets and recording procedures.
· Maintain an updated filling system on internal and external issues.
· Timely generation of production reports as requested by management.
· General overall improvement in the recording and posting of harvested and graded stems.
· Dispatching all correspondence on timely basis.
· Any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
· KCSE Grade C and above
· Certificate/ Diploma in Business Administration is an added advantage
· Good computer skills
· Problem solving skills
· Analytical skills
· Good physical health
· Able to follow instructions
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.