Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 3 years
Our client is a Nairobi based company that owns and operates four deluxe, intimate safari lodges in private conservancies. They offer exclusive experiences of African wildlife, culture and wilderness in Kenya. The company also operates a DMC / ground handling company based in Nairobi. They are currently looking for a person with both skills in Adobe InDesign and IT Admin.
· In Design (50%).
· Website admin (30%).
· IT support (20%).
· Relevant Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience.
· Strong, dynamic, go-getter mentality, ability to work in a team and independently.
· Excellent command of the English language.
· Flexibility in working hours.
· Knowledge of or interest in conservation, wildlife, travel, tourism in Kenya
· General IT support skills.
· Good experience in computer programs as Photoshop, Adobe In Design and other tools.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 80,000 – 90,000/= (Approx. 800 – 900 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Position Level: Junior Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 30th July 2018.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 6TH July 2018 by using this url/website.