Website Summit Recruitment
The role holder will be responsible premium debt collection, ensuring timely allocation of funds received and payment of commissions to the respective intermediaries. The position reports to the Team Leader Reporting and Budgeting.
1. Perform monthly reconciliations for all debtor balances between the Line of Business systems and ERP.
2. Prepare an aging analysis as part of the credit control report to intermediaries.
3. Collect all outstanding debt from intermediaries and/or customers within the credit control policy.
4. Circulate debtor statements to intermediaries and engage with the Sales team on collection pipelines.
5. Prepare demand letters for issuance to intermediaries and/or clients
6. Perform regular visits to intermediaries and clients for statement reconciliation and collection of outstanding premiums.
7. Allocate all premiums received within 2 days from date of receipt.
8. Advise underwriters to debit or intermediaries to share allocation schedules and engage with cashiers for prompt receipting.
9. Generate accurate intermediary statements. Analyse and reconcile all intermediary statements and circulate on a monthly basis to all stakeholders to facilitate collection.
10. Ensure prompt and accurate payment of commissions to intermediaries.
11. Create and post commission payment vouchers in Line of Business systems and allocate to the respective intermediary statements.
12. Ensure timely resolution of all intermediary queries. Manage an issues tracker, updated daily with all issues raised.
13. Timely processing and payment of premium refunds, Risk management fees, Loyalty and incentives to Fas/IFAs and Sales Team.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
1. Bachelors’ degree in a business related field
2. Professional qualification in Accounting is an added advantage
3. 2 year’s relevant experience
1. Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making at management level; learns from successes and failures and seeks colleague and customer feedback.
2. Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
3. Applying Expertise and Technology: Applies specialist and technical expertise; uses technology to achieve work objectives; develops job knowledge and expertise (theoretical and practical) through continual professional development; demonstrates an understanding of different organisational departments and functions.
4. Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; exhibits high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains own quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
5. Following Instructions and Procedures: Follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings; demonstrates commitment to the organisation; complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
6. Adhering to Principles and Values: Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; accepts diversity; display individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organisational values during every day interactions.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 15TH July 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.