The Credit Controller will ensure maintenance of an accurate and reliable sales ledger.
· Supervise the credit control team to ensure collection & reporting deadlines are met
· In charge of Major debtor accounts
· Ensure timely issuance of credit notes and Journal Vouchers in the debtor accounts
· Ensure daily receipting and allocation of payments in the debtor’s ledger
· Ensure debtor accounts are reconciled and updated statements are sent out on time
· Timely attendance to customer queries and upgrading of customer information
• Must have professional credit management qualification – CMT11
• Professional accounting qualification CPA Part 3
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role in manufacturing
• Extensive knowledge of Excel & Navision will be an added advantage
• Experience of product costing and costing models.
Salary: Ksh.70,000 – 80,000 gross plus other benefits.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 23ND June 2018 by using this url/website.