Website Summit Recruitment
CAREERS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
NOTE: CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH BRIGHTERMONDAY WILL BE CONSIDERED. NO CALLING, NO WALK-INS.
The Laundromatt company Limited is a Dry Cleaning and Laundry solutions retailer founded in 2004 on a simple idea: To offer each customer the best possible service, quality and value. From caring, attentive, creative store attendants, dedicated workshop operators and support staff, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join The Laundromatt Company, you are welcomed into a growing family that focuses on providing the best service possible to our customers.
We are looking for self-motivated people to support our stores by providing the ultimate customer cleaning experience.
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANTS (CSA) – SIX POSITIONS
This role is responsible for ensuring, fast, friendly, and accurate processing for all Laundromatt customer interactions. The Service Attendant commits to delivering an over and beyond customer experience while driving store volume/sales.
The primary responsibility of the attendant involves facilitating the accurate processing of customer garment transactions, which include new cleaning orders, initiating the execution of client instructions, returns and issuing processed orders to customers.
This role is also responsible for supporting the customer experience department in receiving customer feedback, process improvement and follow up to resolution, which may include liaising with the customer experience team leader, workshop team leader, scheduling deliveries and taking the steps necessary to ensure that each customer’s cleaning experience meets the customer’s approval.
The Customer Service attendant is also responsible for supporting Store Inventory processes, which may include exposure to workshop procedures and processes.
· Maintain an awareness of laundry store events and services knowledge in order to assist customers
· Assist customers with a variety of transactions providing a positive and friendly experience
· Ability to diffuse challenging customer situations and provide resolution in a timely and effective manner
· Demonstrate proficiency in all technologies used in the store environment and have ability to troubleshoot
· Build positive team relationships throughout the store to help inspire trust and team work to achieve desired results
· Ensure store cleanliness, security and privacy of customer information
· Demonstrate openness to change, including the ability to learn new technologies quickly and the flexibility to adapt to new working environments
· O level/Form Four, or equivalent
· One year or equivalent retail store experience/ customer facing store experience
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and co workers
· High level of accuracy, attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
· High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
· Strong computer proficiency
· Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
· Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
· Age 30 – 35
(Salary range KES 20,000- 25,000)
A competitive remuneration package and motivating work environment will be offered to successful applicants.
Submit your application .
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 15TH July 2018 by using this url/website.