Our client, a global leader in labelling and packaging materials and offering solutions is looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative. He/she willreceive and capture orders, check that the pricing, quantity and slitting pattern is correct. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a B2B environment and order processing.
· Compile an order in-take report and submit to the CSR Manager on a daily basis.
· Liaise with the Operations and Dispatch staff to ensure that customer requirements are met.
· Receive customer feedback & record the feedback on salesforce.com on a daily basis.
· Update customer price lists when price changes occur.
· Ensure that all customer demands are met.
· Direct customer queries to the relevant party.
· Check the inventory on hand on a daily basis bases on customer forecast.
· Load customer orders on the MFGpro system to create a sales order.
· Create a job card based on the sales order.
· Ensure that all orders are accurately created and timorously distributed to the production department.
· Request the time frame from the production supervisor regarding urgent orders.
· Communicate the time frame to the dispatch supervisor to ensure that delivery occurs within the allocated deadlines.
· Liaise with the finance department regarding customers that are on hold.
· Provide customers feedback in terms of urgent orders as well as materials that are out of stock.
· Must have a bachelor degree in a related field.
· Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a B2B environment.
· Excellent phone contact handling skills and active listening.
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
· Must have problem solving skills and attentive to details.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs 60,000 – 80,000 /= (USD 600 – 800) depending on skills and experience.
Position Level: Junior Level
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 30th July 2018.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement**
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 6TH July 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.